In alignment with out Vision and Mission statements, the Education & Health Promotion section of our websites offers members a variety of continued education and clinical practice resources.
- the 2015 CCCN Cardiovascular Nursing Standards
- Upcoming Events
- Health Promotion
- Recorded Webinars
- Clinical Practice Resources on:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Targeted Temperature Management (TTM)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- 12 lead ECG Interpretation
- CNA CV certification preperation
- other helpful links & Resources (i.e. guidelines, fact sheets and more)
All of these resources can be accessed through the tab bar on the left, when logged in as a member.
If you would like to participate in further professional education knowledge sharing and networking, please contact Emily Hyde, Director - Professional Education, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCCN also offers a mentorship program, "The Courage Within." If you are interest in becoming a mentor, or mentee, and would like more information please click here.
As you explore the Education & Health Promotion section of our website, if you recognize an area for improvement please contact Emily Hyde, Director - Professional Education, at: email@example.com. Not only do we aim to keep the information on our website accurate and relevant but are constantly looking for new resources to present to our members.
A resourceful website is a added bonus of CCCN membership, member login is required to access a majority of the content in this section. Not a member - JOIN NOW - by clicking here.