Presented to a CCCN member (or group)* who:
- Has conducted outstanding Health Promotion and or Advocacy work in supporting a cardiovascular nursing cause;
- The advocacy work by an individual or group must have resulted in a significant change (example: improved access to care, creation of a smoke free environment);
- The advocacy action(s) or decision(s) were marked by outstanding effort, process, or innovation;
- The advocacy work was inclusive and respectful of the values and personal autonomy of those affected by it; and, the advocacy work helps to realize the vision of CCCN.
* If the nomination is for a group – at least one of the group must be a CCCN member
Please click here for the nomination form