The purpose of this grant is to provide funds to CCCN members for research pertaining to cardiovascular or cerebrovascular nursing in Canada. Types of research to be funded:
- Development of a research proposal that will lead to funding from another granting agency.
- Pilot study, a small project, or instrument development and testing
- Evaluation of a nursing intervention.
Range of funding:
- Up to a maximum of $1500.00
- A candidate may only receive one CCCN research grant for the same project.
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Current members of the CCCN.
- Currently licensed as a nurse in a provincial/territorial professional association.
The CCCN National Research Committee reviews grant applications with attention to both relevance and scientific merit. In the event that projects receive equal scientific rating, then preference will be given to the applicant who:
- Has not received funding from CCCN in the past 5 years; or,
- Has contributed the most to CCCN endeavors.
Application Window: October 1 to November 30 annually (when available - contact David Miriguay, CCCN's Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for application form).