Through our Cardiovascular Nursing Excellence Recognition Program, CCCN seeks to:
- Celebrate and profile Cardiovascular (CV) Nursing Excellence within CCCN
- Acknowledge nurses who obtain CV certification/recertification
- Acknowledge outstanding students who have completed a CV practicum
- Recognize Canadians who have advocated for CV health and/or CCCN
CCCN's offers the following Annual Awards:
- Research Excellence Award in Cardiovascular Nursing
- Health Promotion and Advocacy Excellence Award in Cardiovascular Nursing
- Lynne Childs Clinical Excellence Award in Cardiovascular Nursing
- Mae Gallant Leadership Excellence Award in Cardiovascular Nursing
Click each award to see the specifics of each award.
Nomination Deadline: Nominations are accepted January 1 to March 31 annually.
Click here to open a fillable PDF Nomination Form.
CCCN also offers two grant programs annually. Click the links on the left hand side to see more details.